just chatting

Hi everyone
OK - I have fallen behind with things I was going to be doing today.  Like taking photographs of this new "cutlery" drawer item I am using on my desk.  But today I unearthed another box & found some cards I had made at the other house; some magazine freebie stamps along with one that had a matching embossing folder.  So that is now in my embossing folder file book.

On my "old desk" I had an array of little useful boxes - I found a few of those today as well - but not sure where they are going in this room.  One of them contained small clear unmounted stamps - such as - small greetings like happy birthday, just for you etc.  I have need of those - so they will be on my desk for a while until I work out how to have them in this room.  I am definitely in need of a large book case.

Although a stamper I do use peel-offs & I haven't yet found the boxes with those in - but as I appear to be amongst the boxes that were packed from my old craft room I think I am getting near.

Although my new craft room looks large - basically the things can only be stored around the perimeter of the room.  So good sized bookcases are required.  But I do not want to waste the smaller ones I have.  Of course there is also the problem (such as it is) as I have mentioned before but the single pine bed has to go down in my craft room. It does have double drawer space underneath - so perhaps it would help to get this down in the place where it is going to be. Unfortunately still quite a few boxes in that area.

The biggest space saver will be when I have photographed all my handmade greetings cards I have received over the years.  I say biggest space saver - but when I have photographed them to have a permanent record of them - what do I do with the actual cards?

Do you have handmade cards you have received & are keeping but wondering what to do with them?  Have you found out what to do with them?  Then please let me know - I am open to ideas. I do not want to throw them away.  Some will be awkward to keep as they are structural - easels, steppers, rockers, dimensional - what do I do with those?  Come on ladies talk to me - you have all received handmade cards - what do you do with them.  Please don't email & say you throw them away!  Have you made a scrapbook of them.  Perhaps photographed them & then recycled the main image?

Well! having gone on  about cards etc (after all that is what this blog is about) I should mention that tonight Bob & I met up with Russ & Nadine & Nadine parents (Colin & Lynn) who were up here visiting them.  We haven't seen them since Russ & Nadine's wedding three years ago - where does that time go?  We had a really pleasant evening over a meal at The Trooper in Chester - lots of fun chat.  Really nice - so good to see them after such a long time.  We couldn't believe it had been that long - but lots has happened in that 3 years.  Hopefully it won't be that long before we meet up again.

Right! I think I have covered everything - but if not - I will mention it next time - which I hope will include promised photographs.

Hope you all sleep well - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post