my "season" photos

Good evening all

Just popping in to show you a couple of photos I took this evening from the back garden.  You know how I love to capture nature - especially season type photos.

I went out into the back garden & over the back hedge the moon was quite bright with clouds across it - it wasn't easy to capture & they are not my best photos.  But if you don't try taking them you will never get them.



You can see by the fuzzy hedge that I found it hard to keep the camera still because I had it on zoom.  But if I had tried to set it up with the tripod it would have been morning before I got to take the photo.

The top photo is the nearest to what I could actually see.  The bottom photo is a bit distorted - but I have to say - I like it.  I will return to these at some time & incorporate them into cards or scrapbook pages.

We had a very nice couple of hours earlier this evening when Gareth & Elayne popped round - just sat & chatted & guess what? - Elaynes mum is into craft & card making.

Right time to check if I have everything ready for Thursday & work out when I am going to do that ironing.  Ugh!

Back again tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I can just see one of Lavinia's fairies crossing in front of that moon of yours....would make a nice card don't you think? Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that Lavina's stamps would suit these photos when I saw them they do say great minds think a like.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post