Mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone - I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today I have the second set of photos from the Mold club meeting on Thursday last & they are of the project for the evening. As I said inn an earlier post - I was not at this meeting. Carolyn of Mold II came to the meeting & showed everyone how to make her U-Fold card;


This card by Joan uses the currently popular Nordic style Christmas papers. Really nice card & very Christmassy.


I love the delicate colours to Janet's card & that focal point is really pretty.


Love these colours & the verse focal point is really elegant.
I like the way Rhiannon has raised her band a little higher than the bottom of the card.


Another delicate patterned card this time from Clare. Love the colours.


Wow, Sheelagh what wonderful colours - a really dramatic & beautiful card.


This is Lynn's card - I seem to have chopped off her name card when reducing the photo a little for the blog post.
A really sunny card just the thing to brighten up these wet windy days.


This is Joanna's card - I didn't crop the name card off this one it came without it - but I know it is Joanna's.  Looks stunning in black & white.

A big thank you to Carolyn for taking this part of the evening & once again introducing us to a different shaped card to add to our repertoire, & a big thank you to Joanna for taking the photos.

Normally I would be disappointed to have missed one of Carolyn's projects but she showed the same card to Mold II ladies the previous month & I was able to learn how to make it then.  So I didn't miss out  😊

More member news tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post