Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone - it's looking a bit grey out there isn't it?

This morning I have the photos from Tuesday's meeting of the Mold II club & they are of their project which was a Tri-fold card with Carolyn.

Here are their cards - but first, the 3 sample cards that Carolyn made to give us inspiration;




Such lovely designs.
I particularly like the way on the pink & blue ones that the design carries across all section of the fold.  I do like the middle one as well - because it is so fresh looking.

Now for our handiwork;


A festive design from Sue.
Again - isn't it nice how the design follows across the card


Elma's card with its lovely clean crisp style.
That dove looks amazing in the blue against the silvery background.


Annette has used one of her cute images on this very festive card. 
The red surround really makes the topper pop.


Yes, it is really me.
I have to hold my hand up & say that I didn't cut my base card correctly & had to start again.
These papers I have had for ages - never wanting to cut them up - but they are just right for this folded card.  I hope you noticed my 3-d butterfly!


Ooh! Elizabeth, what a lovely way to use those pretty boudoir images.
You almost feel like you are peeking inside.


Dot has created a lovely clean & fresh design with her shades of blue & silver.
I like the inked edges of the paper - makes them really stand out from the white card.


Carol has also gone for a clean & fresh style with this lovely birthday version, & again the inked edges really finish it off.


Another clean & fresh design, this time from Madeline.
That lovely soft green is really pretty.


A beautiful lilac card from Rita with her signature flower embellishments.
Love the paper.

They really are fantastic looking cards ladies.

Thank you once again to Carolyn, not only for the photographs, but for the project & the templates & instruction handouts as well.  Very clear & precise instructions easy to follow.  So how I made a mistake in my cutting I do not know!  But I got it right at the end.

Don't know about you ladies but I will be using this style for some of my Christmas cards.

That's me for today.  I am going to have a play in my craft room - not sure what I will be playing with though.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post