HSNW stamp festival

Hi Ladies
Well this afternoon I have been over at Hulme Hall for the set up of tomorrow's festival.

I have already worked out what most of my shopping list will consist of - but I am not going to spend a lot.  LOL.  There are several new retailers there so I am sure those of you who are going will have plenty to look at.

This evening we were joined by Gareth for dinner - he had had rather a horrendous journey back from Dusseldorf last night - planes cancelled & delayed, having to go to Heathrow before going to Manchester.  Then having to have a taxi ride from Heathrow to Manchester.  Didn't get home until about 3:00 am this morning.

What was uppermost on his thought when he came to see us?  He had read the blog - there was no mention of him -especially as it was his birthday last Wednesday.  A complaint that there wasn't a picture of his birthday card!  Well I did make him a card but had put it in the envelope & sealed it when I remembered I hadn't photographed it.  Still! I can get it back later & photograph it can't I!

So! Happy birthday Gareth for last Wednesday.

If you are off to Port Sunlight tomorrow - have fun, find lots of good things & remember to let us know at the next meeting what you spent your pennies (te he) on.  If you are not off to Port Sunlight have a great weekend with whatever you are doing.

Will let you know how my time at Port Sunlight goes on tomorrows blog.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post