Just chatting

Good evening ladies
I have today done some stamping.  I was asked by Card-io if I could do something with one of their new stamp sets - so today I sat down for a play.

I created two cards - but very straight forward ones yet different.  After finishing them I started to get some more adventurous ideas which I hope to put into practice over the weekend.

I am going to put the photo of the black & white version here & then if you want to see the one that is a bit different - pop over to my own blog.  Clicking HERE will take you there.


The green background is the cloth that I laid the card on to photograph. It's quite an interesting tree shape & I know lots more can be done with it.  I stamped it & embossed it with white EP onto black card - the little circles have been filled with glue & then fine glitter poured over them.  There is a full description of the stamp set on my blog - the little snowflake rounds that are in the background are actually tree baubles & in the set are the tiniest stamps that make the top & hanger of a bauble.  That's my next challenge to use those as baubles properly.

Tomorrow I am going to Boundary Mill at Colne.  I am taking a neighbour, so time for nattering, shopping & lunching.  I haven't been out with her for a while so lots to catch up with.

I hope you have had a good day.  More chat tomorrow.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post