The weekend & all that

Hello ladies -
Goodness it's been a couple of days since I last wrote - as I often say - where does the time go.

On Friday I spent a nice few hours with Caroline & Liz from HSNW.  We met at Inspirations in Bromborough (the artificial flower & decorations wholesalers).  I bought some ribbon & a pretty Christmas decoration that has a tealight beneath it which causes a little ornament to revolve in the heat.

Then in the evening we had a visit from Gareth who persuaded us to go out for a meal - so another pleasant couple of hours.

On Saturday after the shopping Bob & I went over to Warrington so that Bob could visit a Model Train Exhibition - which was very interesting.  On our country drive home we visited a public house near a canal that we will be visiting at the end of November for a lunch with a Naval Group.  It was a nice day on Saturday so it was very pleasant beside the canal.  So nice in fact - that we stopped there for lunch.

That brings us to Sunday which we spent reasonably quietly at home.

Today I have had a nice day out with our daughter-in-law.  Nadine likes Inspirations - so we took a visit there.  So my second visit in 4 days.  But there were some new things in stock & I picked up some nice ribbons.  We then drove on to The Burley Dam garden centre on the A41 where we stopped for a cup of tea & a natter.  I bought some Yankee Candle tealights.  On the way home we popped into B & Q because I was looking for things to make some "tools" for using alcohol inks.  I think I solved the problem - will let you know.

Tomorrow evening is the October meeting of Mold II & we are making my little 3-way card, & the Show & Tell is for Black & White Christmas cards.  So there will be photos - but probably not until Wednesday morning.

So! how was your weekend?  Hope it was a good one.
More tomorrow.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post