Just popping in

Hi everyone
I am just popping in quickly having not long got home from the Mold meeting.

We had a really good evening as Joanna showed us how to make the Telescopic card - I took lots of pictures & also pictures of the show & tell which a black & white Christmas card.

I will show those tomorrow as it will take me quite a bit of time to upload them, crop them & resize them.  If I try doing them I will make mistakes.

But I can pop one photo in here 0 a belated view of Gareth's birthday card that I made him.  he photographed it & sent me a copy & I have meant to put it on here each time I have sat & blogged.  So here it is now.


It looks almost brown here but it is in fact black card on white with the gold images.  Part of the car images show the workings of the car engine - quite unusual really.

I am meeting up with Caroline & Liz tomorrow - we are going to Inspirations the wholesale flower people - dried flowers that is.  But they sell lots of Christmas stuff at this time of year - decorations, vases, trees - loads & loads of things.

Well I am off to bed - remember to look for the photos tomorrow.
Nigh night - sleep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post