Just chatting

Good evening ladies
Well! Blood test done I came back home to get started on my crafting.

As always other things got in the way of starting, like remembering phone calls that had to be made & emails sent. Then I discovered I did not have a spare pack of computer paper - so had to pop to Asda & stock up again. I still managed to get some images stamped & will be working on them tomorrow.

The rest of the day was spent getting myself well ahead with workshop notes for some new workshop projects & sorting out samples. Then I had to sort out papers & toppers for a basic card making workshop I am doing tomorrow.  A little while back I had sorted them out keeping matching papers together with their toppers & embellishments all filed neatly in A4 boxes - but then during use on another workshop they got muddled again. Should have re-sorted them straightaway - never do these things right do we?

I have three workshops this week - the basic card making one tomorrow. A second Friendly Plastic workshop on Wednesday - that is not the second one I have done - although it is - but the second in a series.  Then on Thursday a rubber stamping workshop - creating cards with one layer stamping.  I know that Tomorrow & Wednesday are booked but I don't know yet about Thursday, So could be a busy week.

Now that the remaining months of club programmes have been sorted I am about to start working on 2012 - getting things written down.  This reminds me - I need to change the club page of Mold II as Carolyn took the September meeting for me & I now need to swap the projects around.

That's me for tonight, ladies - more tomorrow.
Take care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post