Now for some club photos ...........

Good evening everyone - how are you all?  Well I hope.

So here we are with a blog that has some photos in it - & those photos are of your cards.  The first set tonight is the Show & Tell from the Mold June meeting where the theme was colour, & the colours were Kraft, Brown & Green.


Isn't this little lovely cute? A great use of the colours.


What a fantastic card - ideal for the men in our lives - & I love the distressed Kraft paper layers


A really beautiful card.  Is the flourish green pattern stitched?  


At first I thought this was an easel card - but I now think I have got the card on its side.

Hmm! an interesting shape - another view of the card above.


Wow! look at those flowers.  Great card.


A beautiful collage card.  Loving the distressed layering.


It is so nice to see different shaped cards. Is it a stepper card?  It is not too clear from the photo.

I just had to pop back & look again at the card I thought I probably had the wrong way round.  I did have it on its side - here it is right way round - 

see - you can see now that the writing is a poem, or as it says there - "An Ode", & the panel on the front is a bookmark.  I want to know how it folds down please.

So there you have them, the first photos of the work you have been doing whilst I have been lazing about in France.

Tomorrow I will put up the project photos from Mold's meeting & hope to have enough time to also put the two sets of photos from Mold II's June meeting as well.  Tomorrow evening  is also the July meeting for the CSNW ladies.

Until tomorrow - bye for now.  Sleep well - night night



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post