CSNW 2013 project - part 5

Good evening everyone.

I mentioned yesterday that I have a couple of photos for you that are part of the above.  They are ATC's made by Claire & cover February, March & April.  Unfortunately Claire has a lot going on at the moment & although she started the project she couldn't continue.  I felt her work should still be shown - so here they are;



February - & some great Valentine ATC's


March & some cute Easter chicks.


April
I just love those flowers.

They are great Claire.

Today I had one of my days out with Nadine - we popped down to Tweedmill to see how the alterations have gone as we had been told the extended store would be finished by Christmas.  I don't think they have quite finished it yet - but there is more space than there was & the new building is now linked to the old building.

I spotted several outfits that would look good for an October wedding!! Much too early to make any choices yet & I would like to reduce my size a little if I can, but it was nice looking round.

I hope you all have a good weekend - there is promise of some really nice weather - so fingers crossed.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post