Member showcase

Good morning everyone - & bit dull looking isn't it?

I am popping in this morning with a couple of items of news from our members - actually it is only one member - so I will put both items here;

The crafter today is Betty from Mold II club & she sent me a photo of a card she had made for her son-in-law;


Betty said she had watched some paper folding on Create & Craft & that it had brought back memories from crafting in the past.

The second part of Betty's news is photos of flowers that she had made & brought along to Tuesday's meeting for us all to see.  You may remember a post a little while back when I spoke about the fuchsia die?  Well, all these flowers were made with that one die;



This is the contents of the little box full of flowers Betty brought along
& the next few photos are close ups of the various groups.







Aren't they lovely? 

I am so envious - as I have the die & just have not had a chance to play.  Must find the time.

That's me - I am off this afternoon to set up the stands for tomorrow's Stamp Festival at Hulme Hall.

May be back again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post