a birthday card

Good morning everyone - I do hope you had a good weekend.

I have a recent birthday to show you this morning;


A clean & simple birthday card - I used one of my Tattered Lace embossing folder sets - using one of the borders & the corner on the envelope (which I forgot to photograph).  I embossed the top & the bottom of the card, then layered it onto gold card then on to a base white square card.  I stamped the Happy Birthday which I then trimmed down & layered onto gold card & placed that in the plain section on the card.  I had some pretty floral patterned flowers already die cut  - so layered 2 of them & added a pearl for the centre.

Today I am off out with Nadine - & this evening will show you a card I made for my friend Caroline's daughter who was married on Saturday.

Back later - 'bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post