Mold photos - part 2

Good evening everyone & I am here with the photos from the Mold club project on Thursday evening.

I tried remembering which photo belonged to whom - but couldn't remember them all - then as Joanna was taking the photos she hit on the idea of taking a photo of the person holding the card & then a close up of the card.  So that helps with a few - I might actually use that idea in future at all 3 clubs. If no name appears under the work that will be because I cannot remember whose it is - if you know whose work it is, or if it is yours then please email me & I will come back into the post & add your name(s), because you deserve to be recognised. As do all of you ladies across the 3 clubs.

Thank you Rita for demonstrating the Gelli Plate to us everyone really enjoyed it.  I know that there are a few converts. Here are their results from the meeting;






I am pretty sure these are Rita's hands during part of her demonstration .............


...............  this is the finished piece.



This is a brilliant example of using stencils & getting the negative & positive results.


If I remember correctly this is the print from the stencil used in the 2 photos above.



This is Joan Brookes' masterpiece & she was really pleased with the result, & ......................


...................... this photo proves it.


I am pretty sure this is the work of Lynn


Here is Sheelagh, looking a little surprised, with her masterpiece - love the colours Sheelagh, so vibrant.


This is brilliant - it was not worked on a Gelli Plate, but a slip mat for a sink which Rachel had dug out thinking it was worth a try - & she was right. 
It had a sort of pebble pattern & has produced some great backgrounds.
This proves - take an idea - see where you can go with it.


This was created by Rhiannon - there is lots going on here Rhiannon with soft backgrounds & impact foreground images - lovely piece.


This is Janet's picture - look at the state of her hands!  She is totally won over by this technique.

After trying to put these photos to the right person I found I was left with this photo;


Looking closely at the images that are just about visible it seems to go with the 5th photo on this set - but the colours don't match. Then on reflection was it  the residue that the print in the 6th photo was taken from?  It might have been!

What I think it helps to show is just how many prints you can get from one inking.

Come on Mold ladies if you know more about these photos than I have been able to tell - email me I will add your comments to this post.

Well it is 10:30 on Saturday evening, the house is quiet, Bob has retired for the evening - I think it is time I found my bed as well.

'Night night.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post