csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon I hope you are all well & getting ready for another weekend.

This afternoon I have the photos from the CSNW meeting last Wednesday & they are of their Show & Tell where the theme was a tag with dimension.


This tag was the dimension - it is 2-layered & I just love the Kraft card with the gingham paper. 
This card was made by Ruth


Lots of dimension on this one - it really is beautiful & was made by Ann (F)


The dimension on this one is a foil topper - feels & looks like thin copper.  Very effective & was made by Gwen.


A very delicate design made by Joan, & I think the quilling just sets it off.

There were several ladies absent that evening - so just the 4 show & tell items.  I will be back later with the photos of the project of the evening.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post