silver wedding card

Good morning everyone I am popping in today to show you another Diorama card I have made - this time for a friends silver wedding anniversary.

I love making these cards & can see that this template will get used over & over again - good job its laminated.


The front & the back were made from silver card with an etched heart pattern on it.  This time as I was going to include the photo I went for the square aperture.  I have used the same Tattered Lace flourish die as the wedding card, along with some white flowers & a "diamante" 25.  The inside back is covered in the same silver card as the reverse side of the card is white & it looked wrong as you looked through the aperture.  The other difference is - I scanned the photo & reduced it in size, then printed it on vellum.  The back of the card then has a square aperture cut from it - so when the card is stood up the light shines through the photo.  Again I was left with nowhere to write our names so I made a very small DL style card which I adhered to one side of the back.

I am really pleased with the way this one turned out - as I had a picture in my mind of how I wanted it to look & it worked.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Lovely cards,also thank you for my lovely bday card. Rhiannon ffr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post