Having a play

Good afternoon everyone I hope you all had a great weekend & that all you mum's were utterly spoilt.

Bob & I met up on Saturday with one of his friends of many years (we do meet up at regular intervals for a meal & a chat) - but this time one of his son's came along with his wife & Gareth & Elayne came along as well.  Gareth wanted Elayne to meet Nigel before the wedding in October. Before the meal in the evening we visited his 2 brothers who have been rather poorly recently.  One has gone home, but sadly it is not such a good idea & he will be moving to another care home.  The other one is out of hospital now & in a care home for some rest & respite & waiting to hear if he can go home.

Today I have some photos for you of a technique I have been playing with.  The initial result is very "naive" (at least I think that's the word I want), & I have my next more serious play lined up to do. I will be including this technique in your programme at some time soon & it's basis is tissue paper.

Here are the photos;


This is the "card".  It was really more of a play as to how the elements I wanted to use would fit together.  I then used some distress inks through a mask to add some texture & a little dandelion seed mask. Then I finally stamped images with black stazon ink.  You can definitely tell it is a rough play because the sentiment hasn 't completely come out.

Tomorrow I have one of my crochet workshops in the afternoon - but  am hoping I will still have time to play with this technique a little more.

I also have taken stock of some of the things I have been doing & catch up on & really need to sit down & formulate a plan to get it all done.

Right that is me for today, except for just popping in quickly to add some information to the club pages about the 2015 project.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post