CSNW photos - part 1

Good evening ladies I am here with the first set of photos from last nights CSNW club meeting & they are of their Show & Tell cards.

Earlier today I was looking at possibly not getting these photos on here today, as I had no Internet access. We have a fairly new hub - well new for me as I have not had to do anything with it.  So I wasn't sure I should mess with it & left it till Bob came home.

We were rather a depleted group last night, but still had a great evening.

The Show & Tell last night was to make cards using shades of purple;



Grace was quite worried about her card as the flower images look grey. She even brought her colour chart in to show me that the ink did have a purple shade name. 
It's frustrating isn't it Grace.  Great card too.


Gwen has use a stamp I have not used in ages - a corner stamp from Clarity Stamps. 
Love the layout Gwen.





Joan's card is definitely a purple shade - but why does photography make it look blue?
Well I know the answer to that - it depends on the lighting.
As we could see that there was also an insert in this card I carefully undid the ribbon & took a photo of that as well.


Ann chose the corner fold card we covered at an earlier meeting this year for her card design.
She also said that she has sorted her scraps etc into colour sets - so when she came to make this card everything was all there together.

Lovely cards ladies.

Tomorrow I will have the photos of their play with the Brusho paints.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post