2015 project - Mold - part 3

Good afternoon ladies.

I have been a little busy running around today but I managed to get myself a new chair & with the help of our son Russ it has been put together & I am now sitting on it.  Aah - so much more comfy.

Anyway this means I haven't had a chance to upload the photos from last night's Mold meeting, which I will now do later on this afternoon or evening.  So instead I am going to show you another set of the 2015 project from a Mold member & this time it is Rachel;


This is Rachel's "bundle" of tags & here they are individually.


Sorry the writing on this one a little blurry.
It says "One Martini, Two Martinis, Three Martinis, Four"










Some great ideas Rachel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post