a teenagers card

I recently had to give some thought to making a card for a young lad who was becoming a teenager - our daughter-in-law Elayne's son. A couple of his earlier birthdays I had managed to include things around his interests - but I had to take a long think before I came up with a idea for this one.

In the end - it wasn't a card as such - it was a certificate style card;


As I didn't have stamps that would cover this - I produced it digitally & so was able to put exactly what I wanted to on it.  It is A4 in size & I placed a strip of strengthening card across the top & bottom to help it hang right. Then I punched two holes in the top & added eyelets & ran some ribbon through so that he could hang it up.

I think he liked it.

That's me for today - back tomorrow with more of your tag projects.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post