Two recent cards

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have a couple of cards to show you that I made recently;


This first one was for a friend who reached the grand age of 50 recently.
The stamps were a set of 4 different flower panels set in squares like the one above.  I stamped & embossed them with gold EP,  Then cut them out & coloured just one of them to match the lilac / purple paper. A sentiment, flower spray & Happy Birthday completed the layout.  The coloured in design was raised on sticky pads above the other 2 panels.


This card is the one I made for our eldest son & daughter-in-law for their 6th wedding anniversary. You can see that on those couple of days I was into lilac / purple shades.

Later today I will have some more tag photos for you.

Last night I was the demonstrator at my HSNW club & showed the ladies some ideas for one-layer cards. It was well received & I will blog my samples sometime in the next couple of days.

That's me for now - more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post