member showcase

Good morning everyone - I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today I have a member showcase for you & it is some work created by Liz of Mold II club.  Do you remember the sessions with the Brusho Paints?

As I have mentioned before Liz is our artist & she attends a painting group.  Just recently they used Brushos & at last weeks meeting Liz brought 2 piece of her work in for me to see - they are A4 size;


After producing the background Liz has drawn in lines etc to create flowers.
That is beautiful & I would love to see it framed. It would make the colours pop even more.


This appears to be more random - but look closely there are decorative lines added to it again.

Than you for bringing them in Liz - they are really lovely.

I know Liz is not an Internet user - so if one of the Mold II ladies talks to her  please tell her that I have shown her work here.

I may be back later - I am not sure at the moment.  So - 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post