Mold photos part 1

Good afternoon ladies.

This group of photos I have for you today are those from the last Mold meeting (April 21) & I took them on my mobile & because things have been a little hectic I had forgotten they were there.

So apologies Mold club.

The Show & tell that evening was to for a circular card;


A lovely bright sunny daisy from Lynn.


Such a pretty pink floral shaped easel card from Joan


Joanna has used delicate lilac shades & those brilliant patchwork dies.
Another lovely easel card.


Sheelagh's card really brightened up the room with its lovely colours.

Once again apologies Mold.  I also left early that evening so I am hoping someone took photos of the project the ladies were making.  Fingers crossed I will get sent copies soon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post