quick chat

Good afternoon everyone

Just popping in for a quick chat following last nights club night at CSNW.  From the meeting I have 2 sets of photos for you - their Show & Tell & their project.

Also as I said I have more tag projects to show you & last night I picked up 3 more sets to photograph.

The project last night was the mixed media card, which I must admit to have been a little apprehensive about as it was somewhat different to what we usually do.  But it went very well & the ladies were pleased with the results.  So I am hoping the rest of you will receive it well too.

I am about to go off for one of my crochet workshops - so I will close now & try & pop back in again later this evening.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post