csnw photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have the set of photos from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday & they are of their project which was the mixed media card.

We had quite a lot of fun doing this, but time ran away with us & we didn't get to actually put them on the card.  SO note to all CSNW ladies - PLEASE bring back your topper on your completed card next month for me to see & photograph..

Here are the toppers;


This is Elvena's topper - with some nice gold & blue highlights.


Kate worked with gold for her highlight colour - & I think she said she would probably add some more colour later.


Claire used her watercolour palette to colour her design.
You may remember it - it is from a company called ArtQuest & was sold quite a lot by Horseshoe Crafts! It's a round palette with 10 colours in it.  They only needed to be made damp in order to work. They certainly have dried really nicely.


Ann has used some very subtle pastel colours on her highlights.  Very pretty.


Grace too has delicate pastel shades on her topper.


I love that green shade with a slight gold lift to it that Ruth has created.


Gwen's colour scheme has made it all look almost metallic - you wouldn't think those cogs were made of cardboard.

I do hope the ladies will bring the cards back with them next month.

I also created a topper whilst I was showing them how to work, but haven't yet photographed it -  will do that when I have put it on the card - perhaps over the weekend.

That's me for now. Have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post