csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon again ladies.

I have so many photos to show you that I will probably post a couple of times a day until I catch up. The set of photos today are from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday & are of their Show & Tell - which was a card from a sketch provided earlier.

Here is the sketch

& here are their cards.


This design is from Ann & she has chosen to create those 4 sections around the diamond,by using a Clarity stamp.


Ruth has kept her version of the sketch a little more square & it works really well.


This card is from Gwen (I forgot to put her name card by the side of it). I love the font on that topper.


I also forgot to put the name card by this design as well - but I have remembered it was by Claire.
Lovely light earthy shades with some gilding flakes to add bling.

We were a rather small group Wednesday evening - so only 4 Show & Tell cards.  I will put the project photos here next. If I don't get around to them today I will see to them tomorrow - hopefully before I go to the stamp festival.

'Bye for now, & if you are going to the stamp festival - have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post