A recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope those of you who went to the Stamp Festival had a good day & bought lots of nice goodies.

I enjoyed helping on Caroline's stand as I also got to see people I hadn't seen for a while - & of course it is always nice to be remembered.  One of the nicest surprises was to see Lily who used to be a member at the CSNW group - we worked it out we hadn't seen each other for about 8 years.

So - this recent card.

I have photos today of the anniversary card I made for Bob to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 25th April. As you may really - during our years together we have always exchanged anniversary cards. Then in 2014 to mark our first year of married life I decided to combine the 2 types of anniversary in one card.  Of course this set a precedence for all the years to come.

I spent a long time thinking of a different way to do this for this year & here is the result;


A die cut background from white card with red card layered behind it.  I hadn't studied the die properly & thought it would stay in the card - but no the whole rectangle came out.  But it didn't matter it was easily remedied.


The first page inside.


The second page inside.

Not a lot of difference?  On the surface no.  I found these lovely pocket dies (I have 2 other styles) & so I cut one for each page & then inside I placed a tag with a message specific to which part of our anniversary it was for.

So now - better start thing about 2017 - phew!  It is going to take me that long I think.

That's me for today.  I hope you are having a good weekend in this lovely sunshine.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post