a recent card

Good afternoon ladies

I have photos today of the final sample card that I made for my workshop down in the garden centre - they are cards that fold differently.  After finishing the last one & taking it down to the craft shop I realised I hadn't taken a photo of it.  This morning I had to pop in there so took the opportunity to take one whilst I was there.


I chose the black & white theme for this one - this is the front.
Although it will not be a stamping workshop I had to stamp at least one of the samples & its this one
.
The background paper is ready printed.


& this is the inside.
  
It is the same style as one of the cards I have placed a photo of on the new "future projects" tab on the blog.

I think you will like making this one - it will be very early in the New Year.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post