a recent card

Good afternoon ladies - I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today I have a photograph of a recent birthday card I have made;


I made this from an "all-in-one" background stamp that I purchased from CaroLine quite a few years ago - I love it - it is so versatile.

This time I have stamped it in black ink on white card & heat embossed with clear EP.  I then coloured it with my pearlescent water colours & mounted it onto black card. I had a long think about where the greeting would go as I was reluctant to cover any of the flowers. So, as you can see, in the end I added it vertically off to the side, after stamping it in black, heat embossing with clear EP & layering it onto black card to match the main focal image,  A little group of pale pink pearls
completed the card.

Tomorrow evening is the September meeting of the Mold II club  - so there will be photos for you over next couple of days. Carolyn is taking the demonstration part of the evening , showing the ladies the z-fold card.

That is me for today.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post