mold photos - part 2

Good morning ladies.

Another weekend is here - I do hope you have some good things planned.

This morning I have the photos from the project at Mold club's meeting on Thursday - which was Carolyn's (of Mold II club) - z-fold card.


The colours of Joan's flowers are gorgeous & I like the toning roses on her topper. Very pretty.


Rachel went for drama on her card - it is really striking, & the grey band with the greeting works so well.


Joanna decided on a real focal point topper & with the black matting layer it is really striking.


Mair decided not to put a topper on her card during the evening as she really wanted a nice rose for the front & didn't have one with her.  The background paper is really delicate.


Look at that amazing colour in Sheelagh's card.  Her background papers are papers that she has inked at some earlier stage & then stamped on top at the meeting.  That clematis stamp is a favourite of mine too.
If you look closer just to the right of the topper - there is a little message tag behind the z-fold strip - very ingenious.


Maureen has gone for a cute design in lovely shades of lavender.
For some reason they always come out slightly blue in the photo - I think its the effect from the lights in the hall


Lynn's background papers had parcels on it - so she has replicated that on the back page of the card with paper & ribbon.


Janet is in love with Brusho paints & she came armed with paper for her background on which she had used the paints.  There are her pretty stamped flowers adorning the front.

Well Carolyn (Mold II)  - along with your clear instructions & me showing the ladies how to make your card, which I really enjoyed making myself - we have some lovely cards.  They loved the style & I am sure will be using it often.  Thank you for thinking of it for us.

That is me for today.
I may be back tomorrow - it depends if I have anythng to show you or tell you about.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post