going off piste a little

I think that's the right term!

Hi everyone I hope your weekend is going well despite this miserable wet weather.

The reason I am going off piste a little is because I have something I want to share - but is basically not part of your clubs & your blog - so I hope you will indulge me.

I have mentioned a couple of times that I have a nice little group of ladies doing workshops with me at the Garden Centre - on rubber stamping. At the workshop on Friday they brought in with them the mixed media cards that they had made at the last workshop. They did this so that I could see what they had actually done with the toppers that they had taken home.  I was so impressed that I thought I would show them to you;


This one was put on a card & has the scribble border


This one also has been put on a card.  The die cut corners go so well with the cogs.
But then this lady got carried away.


A Christmas card using the technique with a heavy embossing folder


& this great Christmas card


This one has been mounted inside a cheap (her words not mine) wooden frame, 
& it looks stunning.

I am so luck to be spending time doing something I love & sharing ideas - when I get back the results that I do from all you club members & then new crafters like this it just makes my day.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post