Member showcase

Good evening everyone.

This evening I have the photos of the 2 cards that Rita of Mold II club has had featured in a couple of recently published magazines.

From Quick Cards;


From Papercraft Essentials;


Well done one again Rita.  Or should that be twice again ....  ðŸ˜„

..............................................................................................................................................

A FOOT NOTE TO A PREVIOUS POST;

I mentioned that I had photos from the June meeting for the Mold club & that I would sort them & show them here later.  But I had forgotten that I made a decision not to show the photos from that project until all 3 clubs had made it.  The CSNW club is tomorrow night, then that leaves Mold II club members & they will do this project on 25 July.  Then I will show all the photos one club after the other.

That is me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post