Members News

Good afternoon everyone
I have had another good stamping session this morning & completed my entry for the HSNW exhibition board for the May show.  In fact I got carried away & made three - I will photograph them over the weekend for you to see.  Now! Shall I enter the festival competition?

After my lunch I sat with all my latest magazines & had a good look through for inspiration, & for a change I decided to enter for some of the freebies that are always on offer.  So I now sit & wait with baited breath & fingers crossed.

After having a read of the latest Craft Stamper & checking what the new Swap was, I decided to go to their website & have a look around.  The readers gallery is full of some great looking cards & very inspirational. During my look around I went to the swap area where they show more of the entries than are featured in the magazine, & who did I find there?

Annette Jones of Mold II club
& here is her entry;

That is absolutely delightful Annette.  Well done.  The theme was a wall hanging.

I know there must be other Annette Jones's about - but I am sure that is our Annette.
Right that was what I popped in for - I am off to do some more surfing for ideas - then Bob & I are popping out for an early evening meal. We have decided to go Indian.

More tomorrow - enjoy your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post