Mold Club evening

Hello Ladies
Here I am with the photos from Thursday evening - when the project for the evening at Mold Club was easel cards.  After we had a play trying out different styles I left the ladies to start decorating one of their designs.

I was allowed to take photos at the end of the evening - but I must stress that I took them in a "work in progress" state.  But some good designs were coming through.

I think I mentioned in the last blog that the photo's of the Show & Tell of Altered Pegs will not be shown until all three clubs have shown them.  The same applies to the Andy Warhol Show & Tell.  I may have repeated myself here - if so - I apologise.

I must apologise that a couple of the photos are just a little blurry.  It is also difficult not to get a shine back from the table.  I am going to look out a cloth that I can put down when taking the photos.  It has worked when taking some of the photos here at home.  Here is the slide show;


Good aren't they?  Just think how good they will look when they are finished.

I am off to do some of my own card making now.  A little earlier I updated my personal blog with my entry for the CD Sunday challenge.  Got it uploaded by the skin of my teeth though as a new one is due to be put up tomorrow.  If you want to take a look just click HERE.

Hope your weekend is continuing well.  More later.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post