CSNW Photos - part 2

Good evening ladies
Wasn't it good to see the sun today?  A really beautiful morning.

The photos today are of the project for the evening which was the telescopic card. Mold group was shown this a couple of meetings ago by Joanna & Mold II are yet to try this little card. Here are the photos;

Monochrome is a popular colour scheme for this style of card - this one black & white

I had forgotten I had said the ladies could bring ready cut shapes if they wished - hence this one is the only non-square card

This card does suit the silhouette style of stamps & that flourish is the same as in the previous card.

A nice festive version

This is another very elegant monochrome version

I hope you can read the sentiment on this one
"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air"
a quote by W T Ellis
I love the flourish of leaves on the lower part of this card

some lovely Christmas trees on pearlescent card

This one almost didn't make the photos but I managed to persuade the owner to allow
me to snap it

I really like these cards made in a monochrome finish but I hope in February (CSNW's first meeting of 2012) to see some with colour in.  I had heard them all saying how much they liked the card - so it became their Show & Tell for their first meeting.

This on the hoof choice was made due to a change to my prepared programme for them. Details of which will appear on the club pages.

That's it for this post but I will be back again this evening with another one - just need to sort the photos.

Talk later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post