quick chat

Hi everyoneI hope you have all had a lovely Christmas - I know it is not completely over yet.

This is the first time in 3 days I have opened my computer.  I just popped in quickly to clear the old programme details for each club & the Events & Workshops information page ready for the new details.

I will start putting it all here tomorrow.  Talk to you then.

Ooh before I go thought - did you see the birthday greetings for Dot on Christmas Eve?  Well there is a mystery - the animation I put there for her was the teddy & cake - I have no idea where the 2 sets of balloons came from.  Not that you are not worth it Dot - but usually there is only one animation. I think Christmas elves must have been having fun with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post