oh to have a brain or perhaps a memory

Good evening ladies
I hope you have all had a great weekend.  The weather was quite nice yesterday although cold - but  a bit damp today.

Bob & I had a very pleasant evening at his company Christmas meal last night, it was nice catching up with everyone.  The restaurant was very busy & rather noisy which always gives me a problem with hearing what people are saying.

Now! the title of this posting?

Yesterday morning I wrote out the envelopes for the cards that had to go abroad & promptly put them in their envelopes - before - photographing them!   Uurgh!  It isn't the end of the world & it is not as if I might make the cards again as I used papers & toppers I had been collecting through the year.  But I just like a record of what I have made.  Never mind - perhaps Father Christmas will bring me a new brain.

Also this morning I popped back to the Celtic market & Bob came along too.  We are talking about going to the Christmas markets in Manchester as they look really interesting from what I have read on the Internet.

So after a late night last night - not much done today.

That's me for today ladies, more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post