just popping in quickly

To say I hope the CSNW club members had a great evening.

The reason for me not being there tonight was because Bob had to go to a meeting in Swansea & we have family nearby - so I was going with Bob & then we were meeting up with family after his meeting.

Things changed quite rapidly - we got a message to say that the family members we were visiting would not be around after all -due to other family commitments, but we decided we would still go & have a day or so away/

Then just about a week ago we received news that Bobs ex-mother in law had passed away. She is his children's grand-mother.  Her funeral is tomorrow (4th) - so we didn't go to Swansea after all & someone else went to the meeting in Bobs place. This was in order to be around to attend the funeral  to drive Russ & Nadine there.

It meant that after all I was at home tonight - but as Joan had offered to take the evening I didn't think it right to then turn up after all - so I stayed at home.

As I said yesterday I look forward to seeing photos of what you did.

I don't expect I will have have time to about tomorrow - so I will be back on Friday.

'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post