Some cards made recently

Hi everyone - after a damp start it looks like the weather has brightened up somewhat this afternoon. So, I think when I have written this I had better go out in the garden & get my plants potted up. Although I do have a new Christmas stamp I want to try - it's a "fun" one.  Still there's also tomorrow.

Here are the 4 cards I made recently with a new set of stamps.  I blogged the basic stamped images last Tuesday.

After giving them some thought I have distressed them & coloured them with my water colour paints. The image I then layered onto Kraft card & after trying them out on different coloured base cards - chose black.





Really pleased with these & will definitely be using the images again with different techniques. I think my favourite image is the last one.

I hope you all have something great planned for this weekend.  Have a lovely time whatever you are doing.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post