another recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I am popping in with another of my cards to show you.

This one is for our son-in-law who is in the USA.  His birthday isn't until November but I have to get it in the post early as sometimes it takes quite a while.  We sometimes moan about our postal service but theirs isn't too great.  The new home card & little present I sent recently took a couple of weeks to arrive.

Here is his birthday card;


Sadly because of the mirri card - you can see the reflection of me taking the photo.  I managed to find some royalty free background papers on the Internet to carry the cog pattern to the inside of the card.

I liked the way the pattern faded at the bottom - so as I had made a tent fold card this meant when the paper was folded in half the paler end would be where the sentiment was going.  It looked really good.  I didn't photograph it though, I forgot.

So of the November birthdays there are - that is one down & three to go.

That's me for today.  Another card to show you tomorrow.  Also tomorrow evening is the Mold club meeting for this month - so must remember to take my camera.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post