mold photos - part 2

Good evening ladies.

I am back as promised, this time with the photos from the Mold club meeting last night, & they are of their project.  The project last night was the Bokeh background technique shown to us by Joanna.

Here are the results;




Three pieces of background with stamping from Maureen. You have achieved a really soft finish Maureen - very pretty.



Sheelagh managed to create 4 pieces of background.  
I love the effect on the black card looks like bubbles floating in the air.


Rhiannon completed a card with her background.  I like the use of the dotty shapes - goes really well with the background.  Those stamps I know she bought at the Stamp Festival because I was stood behind her at the time.


That background on Janet's card is really atmospheric.  Janet is a fan of the one layer card & it shows how well this technique works with it as well.


I think this name tag says Joan - for some reason this is a bit blurry.
But then I am not brilliant at using my mobile for the photos. 
It's a great background for the snow globe & the one on the left is really colourful.



Lynn produced three backgrounds & I particularly like the blue version, but all 3 colourways really work well.
Sorry about my squeaky card Lynn.

It is a great technique very well received, in fact I haven't heard the ladies so quiet for some time, :)

Thank you Joanna for taking this project it is very much appreciated.  I love it & want to do some more.

That's me for today.  I have a couple of photos from last night's meeting of projects from ladies who have brought them in after the event.  I will show those over the weekend.

'Bye for now.  Have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post