recent card

Good evening everyone.

I have had quite a good crafting day today - & it has included some sorting out of my craft room as well.  I had recently bought a Creative Expressions Christmas die & I couldn't think where I had put it. It wasn't with all my dies, so I went into panic mode.  Then I remembered that I had used a plastic folder to put any items in that I would be using over the next couple of weeks.  So, of course, it was safe & sound but my memory was not.  In the course of the search naturally some tidying was done.

The card I have to show you today is one I made at the Mold II meeting last month when Carolyn showed us how to make the Z-fold card.  I just had to tidy it up & put a greeting on it.


There isn't any stamping on this one as I only took designer papers & toppers with me.  So I finished it off with a die cut "Seasons Greetings".

I have started putting another one together, as when I showed the CSNW ladies how to make this card I took along some papers & sat & cut out all the pieces I had ready to make about 4 more cards.  I hope by tomorrow to have all of them finished.

That's me until tomorrow. 
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post