A birthday card

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well & not suffering from this nasty cold that seems to be going around at the moment.  Lots of people I know have had it or have it now.  So look after yourselves & avoid it.

Today's card is the one I made for my HSNW club's lucky dip birthday box.  It is our first 2017 meeting tonight & at this first meeting we all take along  a card which goes in a lucky dip box - then when it is your birthday you pull a card out - providing of course you have put one in.  Very much like our lucky dip Christmas card each year.


For this card I decided to go for simplicity & used a square scalloped edge cream card.  The images & sentiment I stamped in black ink & embossed with clear EP onto cream card. After trimming them down I glued them onto black card leaving a small border. The flower squares are glued flat & the sentiment is raised on sticky pads.  The stamps were free with a magazine some time last year.

That's all from me today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post