A recent card

Good evening everyone.

Brr! it feels like it is going to be a cold, cold night tonight.

This evening I have a photo for you of the first of this years birthday cards I will be making.  My sister-in-law & my ex-neighbour both had birthdays on New Years Day,

In November I was given a pack of cards in a sort of grey silvery colour, so I decided to start using those.


I have a very & I mean VERY large stash of papers so have promised myself that this year I will try & incorporate them more into my cards & projects this year & started straight away with this card.

The image is one side of an 8x8 sheet & I stamped the sentiment on in black ink to go with the black silhouette figures.  The image was then layered onto black card & I decorated the card background I used a border stamp & black ink.

These silver grey cards did set a challenge for what colours to use on them.

Another card tomorrow.

Keep warm.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post