a birthday card

Good afternoon ladies

I hope you have a great weekend planned.

This afternoon I have another of my recently made birthday cards;


I used an A5 white scalloped edged card & using a long narrow embossing folder embossed both short sides of the card.  It is a shame in one way that the folders are hinged because I couldn't turn it round to get the mirror image.

I stamped the bouquet of fantasy flowers & then painted them with my water colour paints.  I popped a little of the pink paint in the circles of the borders as well.  The Happy Birthday was stamped in black archival ink then embossed with clear EP.   A nice clean card.

I am hoping to give myself some "me" time this weekend & do some crafting for me - just for my pleasure & interest.  We will see what happens & I will let you know.

Have a good weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post