my file folder album

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.

I have a couple of photos today of my File Folder Album, as shown by Carolyn at the Mold meeting on Thursday last.


This is the front cover - not a lot going on at the moment.


Then this one shows the pages.
Those centre pages are the same colour but not the same pattern

I am very cross with myself because I sat down yesterday (Sunday) to complete adding the pages & was doing quite well when I discovered that I must have folded one of the sections wrong - because some of the print on the folder shows.  It's only a little bit - but it is at the top of a page & shows. So I spent some time thinking about how I could hide that & then spotted something else.

Now! with a project of this type it is important to think the steps through, prepare for them & then put together without mistakes.  Yes! well it is all very well for me to spout that information providing I abide by it myself.  

Sunday I did not work that way.  

After cutting out all the pages & deciding in which order I would put them in the album - I picked up the album & set to sticking the pages in. Feeling very satisfied with my work I started looking at the pages in order to decide what I would do on them.  First thing, I realised that I had stuck all the pages in before adding some ideas I had which had to go on first - so I was cross.  Then I noticed that when I had picked the album up to place the papers on the pages I had not looked at which way up the album was.

You probably can't see it in the photo but the inside covers have little bees on them & they are flying upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Steam coming out of ears!

I have decided to start another album with file folders that I have in my craft room & keep this one as a reminder of what not to do.  Perhaps when I calm down I will be able to continue with it - do bees fly upside down? Flowers certainly don't grow downwards - or at least not the ones on my papers.

Even so - I really enjoyed learning about the album & know that I will be making more than one & more to the point I will be thinking very carefully about what I am doing as I do it.

I think that's me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post