CSNW information

I meant to say in my earlier post.

I spoke to Maureen of the community centre today to ask her to put us back in our original room.  She is happy to do that & on Wednesday night she is hoping to be at the centre in time to tell the Welsh group that they will be in the room at the back.  If when she gets there they are already sorted - I said rather than cause problems we would go into the back room once more - but from February we would like to keep the same room we have always been in.

I know that some of you liked the rear room - but it wasn't very practical with those chairs.  They did offer to move the hard chairs into that room for us - but it seems a bit silly to go to those lengths.

So be prepared - Wednesday we could be back in "our" room - or may one night more have to be in the room at the rear.  See you all there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post