just chatting

This afternoon I had a lovely session, along with Bob, opening all the lovely Christmas cards that had been given to me at the final meetings of the clubs, plus those that have arrived in the post.

Thank you very much for them they are absolutely lovely.  After Christmas when they are taken down I will photograph them - like I usually do - & show them to you.  But tomorrow I am going to take a photo of  one because it hasn't been signed.  Then perhaps if the person who gave it to me reads the blog & sees it she might leave a comment to say who she is.

Remember if you have never left a comment before there is a tutorial tab at the top of the home page to show you how.

Tomorrow Bob & I are meeting some friends for a meal & then on Sunday we are taking Nadine & Russ to pick up their new cat - which is a present for them from Gareth.

I hope that whatever you are doing over the weekend goes well & is enjoyable.  I suspect many of you will be undertaking some of the final tasks for Christmas.  It is almost impossible to believe it is now only 11 days away.  where does the time go?

Have a lovely weekend & take care out there.

Comments

  1. You must have dozens of hand-crafted cards with all the groups you're involved in - how lovely! I've just blogged about the ones I made this year and I'll photograph my special received ones at a later date, a great reminder of the talent out there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post