some cards & things ............

.............. but no stamping - sorry!

I hope you all had a great weekend & have managed to get most of your Christmas preparations finished.  Only 1 week to go!

In one or two non-busy moments I managed to join in a couple of challenges & thought you might like to see what I made.

 
This page was made for a challenge where the theme was anything goes.  So, as I have been going through piles of photos to sort them for scrapping, when I spotted this one I thought I would use it.  It is only one photo the frame has 3 sections but divides the photo between its sections.  Clever & effective.

 
The anything goes challenge could be anything as long as there was a photo included - so I made a second entry - this little gift box & the photo is of a basket of Christmas flowers I was given 2 Christmas's ago.  The whole thing has been produced digitally.

 
Another challenge was for a card with Teddies on  - & was for a challenge blog where CD's are used.  I found this delightful teddy group on a DoCraft CD called best of British.  I printed a second copy of the smaller bear so that I could decoupage it & created an easel card.  I even used some glitter on the post box it just about shows up.
 
 
If you would like to read more about the challenges go to my personal blog.
 
Tomorrow I really MUST do some stamping.  Hope to have some photos for you.
 
'Bye for now - sleep well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post