Background card

Good morning everyone - now, is it going to rain or isn't it.  We have rather a lot of washing out & I am hoping it will dry.

Sorry there was no post yesterday but after my workshop in the afternoon & a rather bad night Wednesday night, I was shattered & just collapsed in a chair during the evening.  So to make up for it I have popped in now to show you the card I did manage to make before going to my workshop yesterday afternoon.  Another one using some of that background card I had created.


That thin strip was left over from the first card when I had to trim one of the triangles.  I had hung on to it with the other remaining card & thought I would use it on this one.  I used a tea-plate to get my curved edge (I am sure I have something somewhere that cuts circles & semi-circles but I didn't have time to stop & search. The patterned card was then layered onto black card leaving a narrow border on the curved edge.  Then the little 3-leaf cluster was stamped & the greeting.

Looking at my desk I think there are 2 more cards I can get out of the left overs.  So I will look into it this afternoon.

Once again the weekend is here - so have a lovely couple of days & I hope you are all doing wonderful things.  I am hoping the weather tomorrow will be good enough for Russ to help me plant the shrubs I bought last weekend.  They need quite big holes & I don't think I am up to that - the smaller items I can put in myself.

Hope to be back later.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post